THANK YOU FROM ALL THE
WHITE THISTLE BALL 2012 TEAM!!
We hope that your children had a wonderful time at the White Thistle Ball last night? They certainly seemed to! We’ll send out a message in the New Year and let you know how much money they all raised for the charities whilst having fun at the ball!
As you will know, the building had a false fire-alarm at around 10.00pm and we were so impressed by how well-behaved and sensible the children were. The Teen-helpers too had really absorbed everything they were told at the fire-drill meeting before the party and the whole evacuation went incredibly well ...even though we are sure they were all pretty chilly! We had an e-mail from Rob Jones at Hammersmith Town Hall apologising and saying that in all his 9 years he had never seen anything handled so well! Phew! We hope it didn’t dampen their enjoyment of the evening too much.
We have some items of lost property which are listed here >>>>>>>>>>>>> If something is yours, please e-mail email@example.com
and we will aim to put you together with your lost item a.s.a.p.
Merry Christmas from The White Thistle Ball Committee 2012!!
LOST AT THE BALL
- Timberland Khaki jacket aged 14
- Boggi Milano size s navy quilted puffa jacket with an orange lining
- Navy Nike hoodie (Man U. Badge)
- Gilly Hicks grey zip-up hoodie with a furry lining size s
- I love gorgeous gold cardi aged 12-13
- Diesel jeans shirt
- Bonpoint black cardi aged 10
- Black leather jacket “Divided” size 6
- I Theo Fennell Keychain (won on the Tombola)
- Beauty box with £10 Pizza Express voucher (won on the Tombola)
- Various small items (Union Jack eyelashes, Red socks marked “5” etc)